The St. Louis 48 Hour Film Project
The 48 Hour Film Project comes to St. Louis on the weekend of May 29 - 31, 2015. Filmmakers from all over the St. Louis area will compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the world.
Enter today! Space is limited.
This year, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the initial registration is complete, we will add teams to a waiting list.
If teams register after Tuesday, May 19 they must pay a rate of $175.
|Friday, May 29|
|6:00 - 7:00pm|
|Webster University's Winifred Moore Auditorium, 470 East Lockwood Ave|
|Sunday, May 31|
|6pm - 8:30 pm (by 7:30pm to be on time!)|
|Urban Chestnut - Midtown Brewery & Biergarten, 3229 Washington Avenue | St. Louis, MO 63103|
|Please note, this is not the Grove/Manchester Ave. location.|
|June 2-4, 2015|
|7pm and 9pm|
|Tivoli Theatre, 6350 Delmar Blvd St. Louis, MO|
St. Louis 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the St. Louis mailing list
- Find the St. Louis 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the St. Louis 48HFP on twitter
- Join a St. Louis team
- Email Kat Touschner, St. Louis Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from St. Louis using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in St. Louis:
2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009
2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005 • 2004