The Jacksonville 48 Hour Film Project
The 48 Hour Film Project comes to Jacksonville on the weekend of June 5 - 7, 2015. Filmmakers from all over the Jacksonville area will compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the world.
Enter today! Space is limited.
This year, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the initial registration is complete, we will add teams to a waiting list.
If teams register after Tuesday, May 26 they must pay a rate of $175.
|Friday, June 5|
|6pm to 7pm|
|Unity Plaza , 220 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32204|
|We will be meeting in the ampitheater.|
|Sunday, June 7|
|6pm to 9pm (by 7:30pm to be on time!)|
|Unity Plaza, 220 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32204|
|Drop offs will be in the classroom located to the back of the Ampitheater.|
|June 15, 17, & 18|
|The Florida Theatre, 128 E. Forsyth Street|
Best Of Screening
|Thursday, July 9|
|Florida Theatre, 128 East Forsyth Street|
Jacksonville 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Jacksonville mailing list
- Find the Jacksonville 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Jacksonville 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Jacksonville team
- Email Chris Ackerman, Jacksonville Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Jacksonville using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Jacksonville:
2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011
2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007