Bu kurallar katılan ekiplerin tamamı için geçerlidir.
48x2 Animation Project Organizatörleri Resmi Zaman Dilimi başlangıcı öncesinde her an bu kurallara ekleme ya da değiştirme yapabilirler.
The 48x2 Animation Project (ANIMATION) will occur World-Wide the weekend of Mayıs 13 - 17, 2020. It is organized by the 48 Hour Film Project, Inc. (48HFP).
The 48x2 Animation Project competition period begins Wednesday, May 13 at 7:00pm and ends on Sunday, May 17 at 7:30pm. All times are referenced to each participant’s local time zone. This is the Official Time Period.
The participating group/team must complete its film/video work in time to submit their film online by the end of the competition period. Team leaders will be emailed upload instructions.
B. Yaratıcı Süreç
The only work to begin prior to the Official Time Period is:
- Organizing Crew
- Organizing Cast
- Securing Equipment
All footage must be shot within the Official Time Period of the project.
Animation and special effects are permitted, but must be created during the Official Time Period.
No stock footage or footage shot or created at another time may be used unless the footage is part of a post-production effect or on a background monitor, i.e., a television, as long as the team has rights to the stock footage and the stock footage is placed over or under footage that is shot within the Official Time Period. Allowable stock footage includes bullets, fires, explosions, chromakeyed backgrounds, etc., but stock footage of people or other performers is not allowed.
Pre-made sequences or compositions that are available to all via purchase or download are permitted if a majority of frames contain content (e.g., text or images) created within the Official Time Period. The pre-made portion of the sequence may not include people or other performers.
Still photographs are permitted, provided that the team has the rights to them. The photos do not need to be created during the Official Time Period; however, stills created outside of the Official Time Period may not be used in sequence to create the illusion of motion.
Permissible stock footage, permissible pre-made sequences, and still photographs must all be accompanied by a Materials Release demonstrating that the team has rights to use them.
E. Kickoff Event
To be officially eligible for competition:
- The Team Leader must e-mail to the ANIMATION organizers a completed copy of the Team Leaders Agreement before the Kickoff Event. A team may not participate without submitting this agreement.
- Each eligible team will then receive a Kickoff e-mail at 7:00pm their local time on Wednesday, May 13. The Kickoff e-mail will contain two genres from which to choose. Teams may choose either genre for their film. In addition, the line of dialog, character, and prop (required elements) will also be in the Kickoff e-mail.
- Each team’s film must be in one of the two genres and all of required elements must be included for the film to be eligible for competition.
F. Zorunlu Ögeler
All cast and crew must be volunteers.
Out of utmost caution during these difficult pandemic times, your team is limited to those people you live with and/or anyone you partner with remotely. Health and safety are paramount.
H. CamerasThere is no limit to the number of cameras.
I. Müzik Hakları
J. Toplam Film UzunluğuÇekilecek film, kapanış jeneriği ve açılıştaki zorunlu unsurlar (Aşağıda sralanmıştır.) hariç olmak üzere, en kısa 2 dakika, en uzun 5 dakika olabilir. Açılıştaki zorunlu unsurlar ve kapanış jeneriği dört dakikalık minimum süreye dahil değildir. Filmin hikayesi 5 dakikadan uzun olamaz.
- 5 saniyelik siyah görüntü
- Ekip ismi, Film ismi, Film türü, Kent ve Tarih bulunan bir yazı
- Tercihen linkte yer alan animasyon: http://www.48hourfilm.com/en/filmmakers/slate/ VEYA "This film was made for the 48x2 Animation Project 2020. www.48hourfilm.com/animation" ibaresi.
- 2 saniyelik siyah görüntü
- “[Ekibinizin adı] presents” hemen ardından "a 48x2 Animation Project" veya
- “a 48x2 Animation Project” hemen ardından filminizin adı
Not: "a 48x2 Animation Project" terimini kullanırken tırnak işaretini kullanmayınız. Terimin tamamı küçük harflerle yazılabilir ("a 48x2 animation project").
L. Required Media Formats
If your film does not conform to the submission requirements listed below, it may be disqualified. Also, if your film cannot be viewed on ANIMATION equipment, it may be disqualified.
The maximum accepted file size is 2GB.
Your film must be submitted in one of the following formats:
- Preferred: H.264 encoded .mp4
- Alternate formats: self-contained Quicktime .MOV or Windows .AVI (no proprietary codecs)
M. Submission Notes
- The Team Leader for each registered team will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to properly submit their film. It is the responsibility of the Team Leader to ensure submission information is passed along to the team member(s) who will be performing the upload.
- Films are submitted by uploading them to an online location.
- We recommend that you make sound levels relatively even throughout your film.
N. Production DocumentsEach team must secure releases for talent, crew, music and locations (and any other applicable releases), which must be turned in to the project organizers with the finished film/video. The film/video will not be eligible for competition before the 48x2 Animation Project Organizers receive the signed releases.
O. Belgelendirme BeyanoHer ekip filmiyle birlikte “Belgelendirme Beyanı” (Certification Statement) dokümanını teslim etmelidir. Bu belge Resmi Kurallara uygun davranılacağını teyit eder.
P. Uygun Olma
Q. Official Film EntryTo be certified as an Official Film Entry, each participating group's film/video production must follow all rules herein. The 48x2 Animation Project Organizers reserve the right to make available to the judges and for online Audience Choice voting only certified Official Film Entries.
R. Başvurular Geri VerilmezTeslim edilen medya türleri veya dökümanlar geri verilmez.
48HFP and Project Parties may, in their sole discretion, disqualify Entries deemed to be inappropriate or otherwise non-compliant.
All participating teams (team leaders, team members and team fans) must adhere to all rules regarding filmmaking competition and online Audience Award voting.