Orlando, Florida March 6 - 9, 2019
Plan on joining us in sunny Florida next March as filmmakers from around the world come to Filmapalooza. Orlando is a great destination. Come early and visit Disney World and Universal Studios! We'll be in downtown Orlando for Filmapalooza 2019 and it promises to be a blast!
Official Filmapalooza Hotel
Marriott Downtown Orlando
400 W. Livingston St.
Orlando, FL 32801
Filmapalooza attendees receive a discounted rate of $150 per night. Reservations must be made by February 15, 2019.
Event Schedule Screening Schedule Orlando Weather
Late Registration Fees
ends Wednesday March 6
- 48HFP 2018 City Winner: $320 USD
- 48 Hour Filmmaker: $345 USD
- General Admission: $395 USD
Can the Team Leader transfer his/her Free Festival Badge?
Yes, if the Team Leader cannot attend, he/she may transfer the badge to a teammate. Just provide the special code to the teammate.
Only one Free Festival Badge per team.
Do winning team members get a discount?
Yes, the best pricing is for the winning teams. They receive a bigger discount than the regular 48HFP and a significant discount compared to the regular price.
The other way to save is purchase your pass early.
When will my film screen?
City winning films will screen on Thursday and Friday, March 7 & 8.
An exact schedule will be announced no later than February 1.
What is included with the Festival Badge?
It is a packed, fun-filled four days! With the Festival Badge, you get access to Filmapalooza events including:
- Opening Night Screening
- Screenings of the 2018 city winning 48 hour films!
- Social and networking events: meet filmmakers from around the world!
- Filmmaking Workshops
- Virtual Reality Presentations
- The Best of 2018 48HFP Screening & Awards Ceremony
Can you buy tickets to individual events/screenings?
Possibly. First priority is given to Badge holders.
We hope to announce by February if there are enough tickets available to sell on an individual event basis.
Can you buy a ticket to the Best of 48HFP Screening/Awards?
Again, possibly. It depends on availability.
The only way to ensure admittance to all events is by purchasing a festival pass.
Is there an official Filmapalooza Hotel?
We are working on finalizing the details of this.
Filmapalooza 2019Who: 48HFP Filmmakers World-Wide
What: Best 48 Hour Films of 2018
Where: Orlando, Florida
When: Wed Mar 6 - Sat Mar 9
Why: Networking, Parties & Fun
What is Filmapalooza?Screenings (150 films)
Awards--including Best Film of 2018
Schedule At A Glance
The schedule is tentative and subject to change as events and venues are finalized. The film schedule will be available by February 1. Below is an overview. You can check out the full schedule here or download it.
Wednesday, March 6
- 2:00pm - Registration Opens
- 4:30pm - Welcome Reception
- 7:30pm - Opening Night Screening
- 10:00pm - Opening Night Party
Thursday, March 7
- 11:45am - City Winners Screening: Group A
- 12:00pm - City Winners Screening: Group B
- 2:00pm - City Winners Screening: Group C
- 2:15pm - City Winners Screening: Group D
- 4:00pm - City Winners Screening: Group E
- 7:00pm - Team Leader Networking Event
- 9:00pm - Pub Crawl
Friday, March 8
- 10:45am - City Winners Screening: Group F
- 11:00am - City Winners Screening: Group G
- 1:00pm - City Winners Screening: Group H
- 1:15pm - City Winners Screening: Group I
- 3:00pm - City Winners Screening: Group J
- 3:15pm - City Winners Screening: Group K
- 8:00pm - Filmapalooza Party
Saturday, March 9
- 9:00am - Filmmaking Workshops
6+ workshops from 9am to noon
- 12:30pm - Special Lunch with Founders
must register / limited space
- 5:00pm - Awards Screening and Ceremony
- 8:00pm - Closing Reception
Mark your calendars now and make plans to join us at Filmapalooza March 6 - 9, 2019. Registration opens November 1, 2018. Stay tuned... more details are to come as we finalize the plans. In the meantime, check out some of the pics from Filmapalooza 2018.