The Cincinnati 48 Hour Film Project
The 48 Hour Film Project comes to Cincinnati on the weekend of May 31 - June 2, 2013. Filmmakers from all over the Cincinnati area will compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the world.
Enter today! Space is limited.
This year, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the initial registration is complete, we will add teams to a waiting list.
If teams register after Tuesday, May 21 they must pay a rate of $175.
|Friday, May 31|
|6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Media Bridges, 1223 Central Pkwy Cincinnati, OH 45214|
|Media Bridges studio is located in the Crosley communications building with CET, WVXU, WMUB and WGUC.|
|Sunday, June 2|
|to be announced (by 7:30pm to be on time!)|
|to be announced|
|Sunday, June 9, 2013|
|Thompson House, 24 E 3rd Street Newport, KY 41071|
|Team leaders get 2 free admission tickets to the premiere screening event June 9.|
Cincinnati 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Cincinnati mailing list
- Find the Cincinnati 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Cincinnati 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Cincinnati team
- Email Katharine Steele, Cincinnati Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Cincinnati using our
- Buy t-shirts or other goodies
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Cincinnati:
2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008
2007 • 2006 • 2005 • 2004 • 2003