48 Hour Film Project in Nijmegen
Exhausted Nijmegen Teams Submit Films
Filmmaking teams from throughout the Netherlands successfully completed a weekend of filmmaking. Films were due on 29 maart (zondag) and the last few minutes before the deadline saw filmmakers, operating on little sleep and lots of adrenaline, rushing to get their films in on time.
All of the films that were submitted on zondag night will screen on the dates below. Come see what Netherlands filmmakers can do!
Want to hear about the Nijmegen 48HFP from the filmmakers themselves? Then check out the Nijmegen 48HFP filmmaker blog, where Nijmegen 48HFP participants tell us stories of their wild weekend of filmmaking.
The audience has spoken! The following teams won the audience awards for their respective screenings. Congratulations!
Audience Award Winner: Group A
"Glimp"by Lucas Camps producties
Audience Award Winner: Group B
"Weekend Warrios"by CineRAW
Audience Award Winner: Group C
"Take a Turn" by Challot Ink.
|LUX filmtheater, Mariënburg 38-39, 6511 PS Nijmegen|
Nijmegen 48HFP Links
- Schrijf je in voor de mailinglijst Nijmegen
- Find the Nijmegen 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Nijmegen 48HFP on twitter
- Doe mee met een Nijmegen team
- Email Richard Schut,
Producer 48 Hour Film Project Nijmegen
- Look up films from Nijmegen using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Show this page in English
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Nijmegen:
2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010