If you registered a team for the 48 Hour Film Project in the United States and you must withdraw, refunds will be paid on the schedule below. Refunds are usually processed on Tuesdays and Fridays. (If you are in a non-US city, please contact your City Producer to find out the local policy.)
If you notify the 48 Hour Film Project of withdrawal...
- More than 30 days before the weekend, you'll receive $100 USD
- Between 15 and 30 days before the weekend, you'll be refunded $75 USD
- Between 7 and 14 days before the weekend, you'll receive $50 USD
- No refunds for withdrawal less than 7 days before competition
How to Get a Refund
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include:
- your name
- your team name
- the name on your credit card
- the date you submitted the registration
Transfer to Another City
Sometimes teams have scheduling conflicts and decide to do the 48HFP in a different city at a different time. Due to many factors (such as potential waiting lists), we cannot do a direct transfer of your registration fee from one city to another. If you would like to change cities we will refund your money for one city based on the schedule above, and you can enter another city on a space-available basis.