48시간 영화제작 프로젝트서울
서울 Filmmakers Take to the Streets
This weekend 100 filmmakers from 서울 are making films in the 48 Hour Film Project! All of completed films will screen on the dates below.
Here are some important notes for 48HFP filmmakers:
- Elements: The required elements for 서울 will be listed to the right.
- Media: You must submit your film on one of the media listed to the right.
- Documents: You must submit releases for all team members, all music, all locations, and any other copyrighted material, as well as a team leader's agreement, a roster, and a certification statement. These forms can be downloaded from on our production documents page.
- Rules/FAQ: You should make sure that your film complies with our rules. If you have questions about the rules, the best place to go is our faq.
- 48HFP Hotline: If you have a question during the filmmaking weekend, call the 48HFP Hotline. The number is on the Kickoff Info Sheet that your team representative was given at the kickoff. If you email us, you will probably not receive an answer in time, so please call.
- Dropoff: The location to drop off your film is listed below.
- Coda: Be safe! Make great films! Good luck!
서울 48HFP Events
서울 48HFP 링크
Photo by Dolmang.
|Character ||Chung-Ho or Chung-Cha Pyon, Professional Gamer|
|Prop ||an envelope|
|Line ||"Wow. I've never seen that before."|
For the 서울 48HFP, your film must be submitted on one of the following media:
ARC Productions, William Preston
Exposition Picture Company, Jon Racinskas
Mythos, Tristan Vazquez
Rokfect, 경록 김
TYbox, Tommy Leonard