Paris, France March 6 - 9, 2018
That's right, we're excited to announce that Filmapalooza 2018 will be held in the City of Light - Paris, France. France is the birthplace of film (Merci, Lumiere Brothers!) and Paris has been the location of choice for hundreds of films. (Amelie, Jason Bourne, The Lady and the Tramp).
Early Bird Registration Fees
ends Monday January 8
- 48HFP 2017 City Winner: $230 USD
- 48 Hour Filmmaker: $248 USD
- General Admission: $299 USD
Regular Registration Fees
ends Monday February 5
- 48HFP 2017 City Winner: $255 USD
- 48 Hour Filmmaker: $275 USD
- General Admission: $325 USD
Late Registration Fees
ends Tuesday March 6
- 48HFP 2017 City Winner: $280 USD
- 48 Hour Filmmaker: $299 USD
- General Admission: $350 USD
Filmapalooza 2018Who: 48HFP Filmmakers World-Wide
What: Best 48 Hour Films of 2017
Where: Paris, France
When: Tue Mar 6 - Fri Mar 9
Why: Networking, Parties & Fun
What is Filmapalooza?Screenings (150 films)
VR Presentations (new this year)
Awards--including Best Film of 2017
Mark your calendars now, to join us at Filmapalooza March 6 - 9, 2018. The France 48HFP Producer, Olivier Dussausse, and his team are putting together a schedule that will not only celebrate all of the Best 48 Hour Films from around the world, but will give you a visit to Paris that you will never forget.
The Team Leader of each Best Film of the City Winner will receive a free Filmapalooza pass. Official registration for Filmapalooza will open in a few months. In the meantime, check out some of the pics from Filmapalooza 2017.
Further details will be added in the coming weeks.
Tuesday, March 6
- Registration officially opens in the afternoon.
- Welcome reception
- Special 48HFP Screening: Cinema Louxor
Wednesday/Thursday, March 7 - 8
- Official Theater: Forum des Images
- 48HFP City Winner Screenings throughout day
- Parties/Receptions at night
Friday, March 9
- Filmmaking workshops throughout the morning
- Best of the 48HFP Screening in the afternoon
- Awards Ceremony & Party: Hotel de Ville