The New Orleans 48 Hour Film Project
Exhausted New Orleans Teams Submit Films
Filmmaking teams from throughout the New Orleans successfully completed a weekend of filmmaking. Films were due on Sunday, July 20 and the last few minutes before the deadline saw filmmakers, operating on little sleep and lots of adrenaline, rushing to get their films in on time.
All of the films that were submitted on Sunday night will screen on the dates below. Come see what New Orleans filmmakers can do!
Want to hear about the New Orleans 48HFP from the filmmakers themselves? Then check out the New Orleans 48HFP filmmaker blog, where New Orleans 48HFP participants tell us stories of their wild weekend of filmmaking.
|to be announced|
|Solomon Victory Theater at the National WWII Museum, 945 Magazine St. New Orleans, LA 70130|
|Group A Tickets|
Group B Tickets
Group C Tickets
Group D Tickets
New Orleans 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the New Orleans mailing list
- Find the New Orleans 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the New Orleans 48HFP on twitter
- Join a New Orleans team
- Email Alexander Garcia & Bill Rainey, New Orleans Producers
of the 48HFP
- Look up films from New Orleans using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in New Orleans:
2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007