The Melbourne 48 Hour Film Project
Returning in 2013
The 48 Hour Film Project will return to Melbourne, probably in October. Filmmakers from all over the state of Victoria will compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the world for the title "Best 48 Hour Film of 2013".
Sign up for the Melbourne mailing list and we will inform you when more information is available.
Melbourne 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Melbourne mailing list
- Find the Melbourne 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Melbourne 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Melbourne team
- Email Tommy Blum, Melbourne Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Melbourne using our
- Buy t-shirts or other goodies
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Melbourne:
2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008