Berlin Filmmakers Take to the Streets
This weekend 100 filmmakers from Berlin are making films in the 48 Hour Film Project! All of completed films will screen on the dates below.
There are still a few slots available in the Berlin 48HFP.Register for the Berlin 48 Hour Film Project now!
Here are some important notes for 48HFP filmmakers:
- Elements: The required elements for Berlin will be listed to the right.
- Media: You must submit your film on one of the media listed to the right.
- Documents: You must submit releases for all team members, all music, all locations, and any other copyrighted material, as well as a team leader's agreement, a roster, and a certification statement. These forms can be downloaded from on our production documents page.
- Rules/FAQs: You should make sure that your film complies with our filmmaking rules and competition rules. If you have questions about the rules, the best place to go is our faqs.
- 48HFP Hotline: If you have a question during the filmmaking weekend, call the 48HFP Hotline. The number is on the Kickoff Info Sheet that your team representative was given at the kickoff. If you email us, you will probably not receive an answer in time, so please call.
- Dropoff: The location to drop off your film is listed below.
- Coda: Be safe! Make great films! Good luck!
|Friday 10. July|
|18:00 - 19:00|
|to be announced|
|Sunday 12. July|
|to be announced (by 19:30 to be on time!)|
|to be announced|
Berlin 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Berlin mailing list
- Find the Berlin 48HFP on Facebook
- Join a Berlin team
- Email Richard Schut, Berlin Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Berlin using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Dieses im deutsch zeigen
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Berlin:
2014 • 2012 • 2011 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007